Please Note: (last updated 8/23/2016).
Welcome to our new free Health & Safety DVD rental website.
Need MORE Time! If more time is needed to view the DVDs, please contact my office or return to the Video Library and request an extension.
DVDs will not be delivered to:
1. A Post Office Box Number.
2. An Out-of-State Address.
3. A Home Address.
Tentative Holiday/College Closure Dates:
- None for July & August 2016.
- Closed for Labor Day (Monday, September 5th).
Normal Business Hours:
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, Monday - Friday.
- Orders for DVDs can be placed 24/7.
If your pending order consists of more than 2 DVDs, please edit your shopping cart to only 2 DVDs before finalizing your order.
USF SafetyFlorida Consultation Program Video Library Policies.
To have sufficient time to secure your order from our inventory and mail it to you, we must receive your order two weeks prior to the date you need it.
- The number of DVDs checked out to each separate business location within an organization is limited to 2 DVDs at a time.
- DVDs may be checked out for a maximum of three weeks.
- Keep DVDs away from heat, moisture, and magnetic fields.
- Ensure that only trained staff use our product.
- DVDs may not be copied, televised, videotaped in whole or in part due to copyright laws.
- Admission fees, collections, or donations may not be charged when DVDs are shown.
- The stated value of each DVD is $400. The borrower is financially responsible for any materials that are damaged/lost while checked out to your company or organization. Proof of shipping must be provided within seven (7) days of return date in order to establish that a DVD was lost in shipment.
- DVDs will not be delivered to: post office box number, an out-of-state address, or a home address.
- All DVDs should be reviewed by the appropriate personnel in each facility to determine the applicability of the information therein. The Consultation Program Video Library is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the DVDs.
- Only one user from each company or organization is allowed.
- Notify the Video Library if material is damaged. Please do not attempt to repair DVDs yourself.
- New! Locked out of your Video Library account: Contact us via phone and email (see below)
- The material should be returned no later than 21 days after receipt.
- The Video Library reserves the right to cancel borrowing privileges if the above procedures and policies are not followed.
- Ship DVDs (including packing material to protect DVDs and case) via Federal Express, or alternate commercial overnight carrier and insure for $500 per item or hand deliver to:
USF SafetyFlorida Consultation Program
University of South Florida
13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MDC 56
Tampa, FL 33612-3805
(866) 273-1105 (Toll Free) or (813) 974-9962